Monday, October 7, 2013

Neverland? More like Mowelfund :)

So we had a tour last September 30, 2013 at MowelFund. Mowelfund is a place where they put the props of the majestic movie have been created before and you can learn a lot of things about movies there. It was awesome because it was like you time travel and see the stuffs they used when they create movies.

When I got there and entered the place I saw a mini statue of FPJ (Fernando Poe Jr.) wearing his costume of Panday with a sword and some pictures of old directors who created a beautiful movies. Then, we watch a short film about bananas that was created of their student. Mowelfund has a mini school for an aspiring directors. And then, the formal tour begin. We entered a small movie room, more like cinema place, and on the right corner there's a door that will lead you to a different place where the props are located.

The props were real. I saw the sword that was used in Panday and it is soo heavy. Then the costume of darna was for sexy women only, I thought it was for a child but no, only women who possessed hot body can wear it. The head of Valentina was scary then the monster they used for their horror movies were gigantic and creepy. I can't remember most of the stuff that I saw but there's one thing that surely made a spot in my brain, The Statue of Machete. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The statue has a penis and it makes me rolling on the floor laughing. I will surely not gonna forget that. And at the end of the tour there's a garden that have a paper statue of celebrities but most of them are from GMA :)

The experience was awesome. I had a great time on that day. I hope one day when I reach dream, I will be there but in the picture titled "one of the best directors."

A picture of me and mt classmates at mowelfund :)



No comments:

Post a Comment