Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I really can't understand the Ending...




Sucker Punch is one of the good all-female lead cast movie. Directed by Zack Snyder. A story of a young girl institutionalized by her abusive stepfather. Retreating to an alternative reality as a coping strategy, she envisions a plan which help her escape.




The Actresses are good. Hot girls with a big gun are on action. They are all look fierce except from Baby doll because she always look like helpless but she is the most stronger in the five. The movie is like 5 vs the world. There are two scenes in the movie. One is the reality, which takes place in mental hospital, and the other one is in Fantasy, which takes place in the head of baby doll but she is imagining that they are in the battle field fighting for the right and freedom.


I never understand the ending of the story, When I watched it in the Cinema, I was like how come she's in the chair and why she is smiling? But when I watched the uncut version I've seen there that she was bought by the rich man but she ended up going back at the mental hospital but it's just the same because she is smiling and the owner of the Mental Hospital is still angry with him. Can someone explained it to me? LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment